This list has appeared before, but this is the official thread for the event on May 9 at Duessen Park. The following is a list of items that are needed for the event. If you see something you are willing to bring, please respond on this thread and I will add your name to the item on the list.
.Fish to fry Dutch 12 lbs crappie fillets, Weatherman 10 pounds of catfish fillets
• Oil to fry the fish Birdnest
• Hush puppies
• French fries Birdnest 2 large bags
• Cornmeal or whatever to roll the fish in plus seasonings
• Warming container to put fried fish and fries into to keep hot during cooking and serving (Dutch… large Dutch ovens over charcoal)
• Cooking fryers and equipment (tongs, etc)KC and Grumpy Grandpaw
• Large single use aluminum pans to put raw fish into, small pans for coating fish shadman
• Salt/pepper Birdnest
• Paper plates Birdnest 150 heavy plates
• Paper or plastic bowls
• Plastic forks, spoons, knives sticko
• Paper towels (6 rolls)Weatherman, 6 rolls paper towels
[*] Aluminum foil, large width size
• Trash bags Weatherman
• Soft drinks, probably need about ten 6-packs (say how many you can bring) in an ice chest with iceBecksg
• Iced tea, sweet and un-sweet becksg
• Plastic glasses for drinks sticko
• Hot sauce Birdnest
• Tarter sauce Birdnest
• Bread, made on site, butter (Dutch)
• Desserts Dutch peach cobblers, Weatherman 2 pies, Sticko 2 cakes
• Ice cream for cobbler
• Side dishes (beans, potato salad, cole slaw, salad, etc)Sticko 10lb.bag potatoes and Cole slaw
• Folding tables for general prep work , Birdnest
• Stick-on name tags (Website handle)
• Sign in sheet, with someone to watch for people arriving
• Signs to post in park where we are (if they will let us)
• Somebody to take pictures all day Weatherman, stills and videos others?
• Clean up crew (3 or 4 people)
Don't forget to bring your own chairs.
If anyone can think of something I forgot, respond to this post and I will add it.
Last updated: April 9, 9:30 pm
Custom tied crappie jigs $18/doz plus shipping.
"Retired fishing" is just being out in the boat whenever you want.... and getting a Dairy Queen on the way home
Last edited by Dutch on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:30 pm, edited 18 times in total.