Lake Houston Fishing!

The one stop Lake Houston Fishing resource!
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:09 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:49 pm 

I'm working on some upgrades on my boat along with my dad's boat and I have a few extra Trolling Motors and Deep Cycle Batteries lying around if anyone has any interest.

Selling and Excellent Condition Minn Kota Powerdrive V2 24V. Just bought a 2011 Ranger Fish/Ski and the guy never fished out of the boat so he never had it on the boat. When I bought the boat, I put it back on and used it for a month. Works great but I'm upgrading to the Fortrex for sonar usage.

I also have a 12v Minn Kota Edge foot controlled trolling motors for sale. I believe they are 55lb thrust, I'll have to go look to confirm. Got a hell of a deal a year and a half ago and bought two and had them on my dad's boat. The one I'm selling has about a year's worth of fishing on it and is in perfect working condition. You will not be disappointed.

I also have two Interstate Deep Cycle Batteries that are in excellent condition.

12v - Minn Kota Edge: $150
24v - Minn Kota Powrdrive PD: Asking $425.00 or best offer

(2) 12v Interstate Batteries - Will take $60.00 each or $110.00 if you buy Both - Excellent Condition
Attached is a picture I took of the same batteries at Gander Mountain.

Thanks for looking.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:06 pm 

Only if you would've posted this last week I would have picked up one of those trolling motors...I just bought a new minnkota foot control 55lb thrust fer my dingy....

ENJOY THE HUNT OR STAY HOME.....

Some go fishn, me I go catchn & always feed'um a jig....May your jigs.....or minnas stay wet..... :wink:

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING A PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE....