Lake Houston Fishing!

The one stop Lake Houston Fishing resource!
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:39 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:20 pm 

Guys ...I have decided to sell my Tarpon 140 kayak. The main reason....I use my other kayak more (shorter) and we are buying a boat which will pretty much eliminate my need for this yak.

Ive used this yak 5 times I believe and its got the typical scratches on bottom. Yes..I put a hole in the keel on the first trip because I had to drag it about 1/2 mile back to the truck when I stupidly (did I just admit that?) did not bring my portage wheels. Had that fixed at Austin Canoe and Kayak and no issues with the fix since then.

Yak comes equipped with rudder which is $200 option. Color is midnight (black / blue). The best things about this yak though are two things...one it flies and two the seat. Nobody will be able to keep up with you unless they are Olympians. As to the seat...in my opinion Wilderness System yaks simply have the most comfortable seats out of all the yaks I have ever been in.

I bought the yak in Feb 2016 for $1,225. Looking at Craigslist most want $600 to $700 without the rudder. Ill take $700 OBO for mine with the rudder due to cosmetic damage.

Took some pics but honestly the manufacturers website has better pics to see the details. Let me know if you want specific pics of this yak and Ill drop it down out of garage and snap them.

https://www.wildernesssystems.com/us/pr ... tarpon-140

PS....Really the main reason I am selling it is my wife said some toys have to go to make room for the boat but I will never admit to it. :P

Post subject: Sold
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:36 pm 

Kayak has been sold.