Lake Houston Fishing!

The one stop Lake Houston Fishing resource!
It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:22 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: looking
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:32 pm 

Retired old guy! Looking for someone to fish with. My name is Charlie B. I was wondering if this is the place to look for a fishing buddy. I have no boat and no experience on lake Houston. Retired with lots of time on my hands. I will help get your boat ready to go fishing . I would buy the gas and oil ( unless you have a 100 gal tank). I will help you clean your boat after fishing and help you maintain it when we are not fishing. I will give you privacy . The fishing trip would be your idea and on your rules.

If you have an empty seat I would like to fill it if possible. I have fished Lake Fork and Toledo bend . Some 20 odd years ago. Always for bass . I would love to fish for Crappie and White bass as well as bass. I have my own gear , and I will split the cost of bait if you are a bait fisherman.

Contact me here or I have 2 emails are as follows Bdrillbit@aol.com ........... Or CWB 1949 @ Yandex.com. I live in Humble Texas

Thanx Charlie

Post subject: Re: looking
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:16 am 

Sounds like Charlie needs to go fishing. I will be fishing this weekend, just not sure what lake. If I go to lake Houston I will give you a shout. I have not decided where I will go at this time.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:25 pm 

Bassman1 : :) :) :) You read my Mind. Just the slightest nod from you and I will pack my gear. If I hear from you I will PM you my phone #.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:11 pm 

Sorry Charlie...no pun intended...but I will not be going anywhere this weekend. I caught the flu.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:31 pm 

Oh Well hope you get feeling more gooder soon. I just got over my flu battle about 2 weeks ago . Any keep me in mind if you ever do have a spot open

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:07 pm 

Hey charlie ill be fishing in the morning prolly to late now but i do fish during the week i work shift work... i wouldnt mind the company i usually fish alone and have alot to learn... im gonna pay the money to fish anyway so other than ur parking u aint got to pay a dime. All i ask is to teach me something pm me and let me know.