Lake Houston Fishing!

The one stop Lake Houston Fishing resource!
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:45 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:49 am 

Greetings all,

With the current lake level and the additional evaporation all this week, it was decided that the Lake Houston Angler's Club August tournament will be moved to Lake Conroe. I’ve been getting mixed feelings on the change but I still think we will have a good turnout with some new faces. I’ve personally never been on Lake Conroe and I’m excited to try something new. Hopefully, everyone can make it out. The good news is we will have an extra $50 to payout with the absence of the Lake Houston Permit fee.

The launch location will be at the April Plaza Marina. More information about this location can be found at the following web-site: http://www.aprilplazamarina.com/content/home

Date: August 13, 2011

Fishing Time: 6:00am-2:00pm

17742 Texas 105
Montgomery, TX 77316

After speaking with the Marina, gates will open at 5am.

With the drive, we decided to extend the fishing time to have a little extra time on the water. The official fishing time will be from 6:00am-2:00pm. Please try and get there early to get paid up and registered. (I’ll be showing up around 5:15am)

If anyone is interested in fishing this event, please send me an email with your name and a good email address to: neumann.tj@gmail.com

Look forward to seeing everyone out there along with some new faces. Best of luck to all!

Regards,

Tim Neumann