Lake Houston Fishing!

The one stop Lake Houston Fishing resource!
It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:50 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: test
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:08 pm 
Site Admin

Howdy!
Selling my Liquid Logic Manta Ray 14 in OD Green.
The hull design is the same as the Native Watercraft Manta Rays but of better quality. My buddy has the Native watercraft version and I can tell you that the plastic is thinner on his and the seat isnt nearly as nice as the one on the original Liquid Logics. The seat on this puppy has been compaired to an exectutive desk chair!
I am a big fella 6ft 3in 240lbs and I stay high and dry in this puppy. No scupper plugs needed!
This is a fantastic boat and no doubt the only boat you will need for fresh/saltwater fishng. It tracks very well is fast and has excellent secondary stability (I sit side saddle all the time).
This boat is in excellent condition. I would say it has less than the normal scrapes on the bottom of the hull....a lot less. The only reason I am selling is because I simply dont have time to fish anymore. When I do I can always hitch a ride with friends.

Anywho She has:
3 Scotty Mounts
Anchor Trolly (mounted at Southwest Paddle sports with rivits)
Deer Feeder Battery
Cuda 168 Fish finder (this is a little flaky...sometimes its fine...sometimes the display wont come up.) This is already rigged out so you can replace it with no work at all. Just pull the old one off and plug the new one in.
Shoot through the hull Transducer (as pictured)

Gimmie a call at 281-755-5595 if interested. If you like I can arrange for you to pay for it through paypal by emailing you an invoice. Just let me know. This is going to be a great boat for someone.
Thanks!
Forrest

Freshwater MOJO thrown in FREE!!!