Lake Houston Fishing!

The one stop Lake Houston Fishing resource!
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:37 am

All times are UTC-05:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:33 pm
Posts: 676
An a/c and 4 wheels! :mrgreen: We have a small camper trailer. My dad will be in a timeshare condo.

Thanks SK! Got the two best things for a 3 year old up there, sunfish and squirrels. Kiddo will be 100% occupied on the water and off!


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:32 pm
Posts: 240
Location: Huffman <Luce Bayou> TX
Boat is moving but electronics have cooked from sitting in sun for 30 days.

_________________
Wolf's Rip-n-Lips
Geaux <*){{{><(


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:48 am
Posts: 119
Knot Rite wrote:
Boat is moving but electronics have cooked from sitting in sun for 30 days.

that's a bummer.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:22 am
Posts: 268
Location: Crosby
Knot Rite, you don't need electronics. Just follow SK around.

Ha!! THAT WAS A JOKE for all you non-humorous type of individuals.

_________________
I would rather fish than eat and I stay hungry all the time

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING A PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE....


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:59 pm
Posts: 12
Well...none of you guys know me but Im going to give it a go....my goal is to catch ONE crappie lol...and that might be suspect...

IS there time to register Sunday morning or can I do it early?? by phone or online maybe??

How much to launch at BJ's?


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:48 am
Posts: 119
BobbyG wrote:
Well...none of you guys know me but Im going to give it a go....my goal is to catch ONE crappie lol...and that might be suspect...

IS there time to register Sunday morning or can I do it early?? by phone or online maybe??

How much to launch at BJ's?


It is Saturday, not Sunday. I think the launch fee is $5 at bjs. Cheapest private launch you'll find on the lake. I'll let somebody else answer how best to get your entry in before the start.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:59 pm
Posts: 12
GregG wrote:
BobbyG wrote:
Well...none of you guys know me but Im going to give it a go....my goal is to catch ONE crappie lol...and that might be suspect...

IS there time to register Sunday morning or can I do it early?? by phone or online maybe??

How much to launch at BJ's?


It is Saturday, not Sunday. I think the launch fee is $5 at bjs. Cheapest private launch you'll find on the lake. I'll let somebody else answer how best to get your entry in before the start.


Whoa...good catch....got my days mixed up. Unfortunately I cant make this Saturday...Ill have to try and make the next one....best of luck to you all....


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:59 pm
Posts: 12
I may re-arrange my schedule and try and make this tournament...can someone let me know about registering?? IS there a way I can do so by phone or online? My cell is 832 FIVE74 TWO902 if someone would be willing to give me a call...


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:10 pm 
LAKE HOUSTON June 9th 2018 Crappie TOURNAMENT. Call 281-324-9199 Talk to TONY
The tournament will be held June 9th 2018,the weigh in will be at B.J.’s Marina, 27907 Calvin's Road, Huffman, TX 77336. This is a 1 man event (Max 1 person per boat). Entry fee is $30 per person. Each person will enter 7 fish at the weigh in. Money collected will be paid out for the top three heaviest 7 fish strings and the big fish of the tournament (Less permit fee).
You can enter at B.J.’s Marina anytime until the day of the tournament. No more entries will be accepted after start time.( NOTE ) The pay out is first place only if there are 6 people or less plus big fish, 7-10 people 1st and 2nd plus big fish, over 10 people pays 1st,2nd,3rd plus big fish pot.

""PLEASE LAUNCH AND USE ALL BJ's ACCOMODATIONS SINCE THEY ARE SPONSORING THIS YEARS TOURNAMENT""

RULES:
1. Maximum one person per boat, $30 per person. $5 goes in big fish pot, balance pays top three places 50%/30%/20% split.
2. No more than 7 fish will be weighed in per boat at end of tournament.
3. Tournament hours: Line in water (start time) when ever you can see and out of water by 1:00 pm (end time).
4. You must be in line at B.J.’s marina no later than 30 minutes after tournament end time. If not you will be disqualified.
5. You must use (ARTIFICIAL BAITS ONLY) to catch your fish.
6. You may not come within 50 feet of another boat unless you are underway, passing or docking at the marina for the weigh in.
7, You may fish from a kayak if you should choose to do so.
ANYONE CAUGHT BREAKING A RULE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!!!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:59 pm
Posts: 12
butz wrote:
LAKE HOUSTON June 9th 2018 Crappie TOURNAMENT. Call 281-324-9199 Talk to TONY
The tournament will be held June 9th 2018,the weigh in will be at B.J.’s Marina, 27907 Calvin's Road, Huffman, TX 77336. This is a 1 man event (Max 1 person per boat). Entry fee is $30 per person. Each person will enter 7 fish at the weigh in. Money collected will be paid out for the top three heaviest 7 fish strings and the big fish of the tournament (Less permit fee).
You can enter at B.J.’s Marina anytime until the day of the tournament. No more entries will be accepted after start time.( NOTE ) The pay out is first place only if there are 6 people or less plus big fish, 7-10 people 1st and 2nd plus big fish, over 10 people pays 1st,2nd,3rd plus big fish pot.

""PLEASE LAUNCH AND USE ALL BJ's ACCOMODATIONS SINCE THEY ARE SPONSORING THIS YEARS TOURNAMENT""

RULES:
1. Maximum one person per boat, $30 per person. $5 goes in big fish pot, balance pays top three places 50%/30%/20% split.
2. No more than 7 fish will be weighed in per boat at end of tournament.
3. Tournament hours: Line in water (start time) when ever you can see and out of water by 1:00 pm (end time).
4. You must be in line at B.J.’s marina no later than 30 minutes after tournament end time. If not you will be disqualified.
5. You must use (ARTIFICIAL BAITS ONLY) to catch your fish.
6. You may not come within 50 feet of another boat unless you are underway, passing or docking at the marina for the weigh in.
7, You may fish from a kayak if you should choose to do so.
ANYONE CAUGHT BREAKING A RULE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!!!


Look like I missed Tony...I didnt see this til after BJs closed....is it too late to register?


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:19 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:33 pm
Posts: 9388
as long as you register and pay before going out in the morning you should be good to go.
Bjs marin has a drop slot in the door just write you information and licenses plate
number on paper in envelope and give it to them in the morning or drop it off
in the slot if they are closed when you get there.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:41 pm 
What Sticko said is true, that is how we do it, Tony is aware of the tourney :mrgreen:


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC-05:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited