LAKE HOUSTON DECEMBER 16TH 2017 Crappie TOURNAMENT.
The tournament will be held DECEMBER 16TH 2017,the weigh in will be at B.J.’s Marina, 27907 Calvin's Road, Huffman, TX 77336. This is a 1 or 2 man event (Max 2 people per boat). Entry fee is $30 per person. Each team will enter 7 fish at the weigh in. Money collected will be paid out for the top three heaviest 7 fish strings and the big fish of the tournament (Less permit fee).
You can enter at B.J.’s Marina anytime until the day of the tournament. No more entries will be accepted after start time.
""PLEASE LAUNCH AND USE ALL BJ's ACCOMODATIONS SINCE THEY ARE SPONSORING THIS YEARS TOURNAMENT""
1. Maximum two people per boat, $30 per person. $5 goes in big fish pot, balance pays top three places 50%/30%/20% split.
2. No more than 7 fish will be weighed in per boat at end of tournament.
3. Tournament hours: Line in water (start time) when ever you can see and out of water by 3:00 pm (end time).
4. You must be in line at B.J.’s marina no later than 30 minutes after tournament end time. If not you will be disqualified.
5. You can use any legal means to catch your fish.
6. You may not come within 50 feet of another boat unless you are underway, passing or docking at the marina for the weigh in.
7, You may use Minnows and fish from the bank or Docks and from kayak if you should choose so.
ANYONE CAUGHT BREAKING A RULE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!!!
( NOTE ) This will be the last tournament of 2017. After weigh in we will be voting weather or not to keep tournaments going being we are not getting very good turn outs, kind of like posting on this site when it was not getting enough, and if we do keep them going we talked about keeping up with points for the year. please come and put your input in,
your vote will count. THANKS ALL and MERRY CHRISTMASS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR