Lake Houston Fishing!

The one stop Lake Houston Fishing resource!
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:40 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:44 pm 

Being out fished and that was good thing. I had such a treat today fishing with Sticko. And even in danger of sounding cheesy with this post, I feel I need to give a shout out and big thank you to you Sticko. From the moment I joined the site you have answered every question had and more unselfishly. I know most of y'all know what a rare gift y'all have with him. I post this to say thank you. And to let all the new members know that if you need help, Just ask him and more than likely he will help you...Thanks again sir...Don

Last edited by Dobby on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:01 pm 

AMEN!! Sing that song, Dobby!

Sticko is definitely a cut above the rest, as is everybody on this site. I've learned more in the last three weeks from everyone here than I could ever imagine. It has given me a confidence I'll carry on the water next time I go out, and has reinvigorated my love for the hobby!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:19 am 
Site Admin

Thanks Dobby for the tribute,

Not sure what boat you were in but you were definitely not out fished by me, with over 29
keeper crappie over 11 inches in the boat. I stopped the fish counter at 29 because i got tired
of clicking it we went on putting fish in the boat . His 1/16 ounce jig vs my 1/8 ounce jig
the crappie count was pretty much tied up . But you get the crown because you certainly
the King of catching Bream, Bass, warmouth all on a crappie trip. Was definitely a fun day
on the water to always be remembered. I will certainly be adding the bologna sandwich
trick to my arsenal. My wife just gets cracked up over that floppy hat. We wish you the best
in Cali.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:32 am 

Haha bologna trick...its a real thing. Works on gaspergoos too lol. And thank you.