Lake Houston Fishing!

The one stop Lake Houston Fishing resource!
It is currently Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:57 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:39 pm 

Well we made it through the Crappie Masters qualifying tournament with a mediocre 34th place finish. Not a 1st place but better than last with 64 boats entered. Now we are planning on the National Championship on ouachita river, la. since we advanced on our points standings. We're trying to get sponsors to help make this trip possible. Lake Houston Brewery made the qualifying trip possible for us. Now we'll have to beg, borrow and pimp our way for this trip on September 23-26. If you would like to help represent us you can send through PayPal at email lawolf_2009@yahoo.com or contact us at
Wolf 281-636-1285 or Butz 281-908-3815
Any donations would be greatly appreciated if you would like to help. You may watch the weigh in on both days the 24th and the 25th starting at 2:30pm on Crappie Masters web site to see the results. THANK

Last edited by butz on Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:50 pm 

Best of luck to you. I will get you a donation in the near future.

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING A PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:02 pm 

Butz y'all count on me for $100..... Sharpen those hooks and keep y'alls eyes on your rods and line instead of that dang livescope screen......LOL

ENJOY THE HUNT OR STAY HOME

Check Out Some Good Crappie Vids Here....
https://www.youtube.com/user/fishingorhunting

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:41 am 

Well thank you Craphac and SK, I always keep my eye on the line, LOL. Will let Randy know what you said SK. LOL

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:34 am 

Thanks guys for the responses. We have set up a Go Fund Me account on FB under Jessica Wolf Patton for those that want to donate through their FB accounts. Unfortunately they get 3% of the cash (sorry POS's).
So SK about that Livescope. You don't always have to stare at the screen, once you know there is fish in the hole, you just fish it. Although it is addicting. Went out in front of my creek this morning fishing 2 big stumps and caught 18-20 fish in about 30 minutes. The guy in the Bass Tracker with the bar across the back watched me and circled back a couple times to watch. I think he was marking the spot. He was looking hard!! It's stumps, they have been there forever. Around 10 were keepers but only 11 inchers. I let em all go. It was fun though!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:34 am 

Knot Rite wrote:
Thanks guys for the responses. We have set up a Go Fund Me account on FB under Jessica Wolf Patton for those that want to donate through their FB accounts. Unfortunately they get 3% of the cash (sorry POS's).
So SK about that Livescope. You don't always have to stare at the screen, once you know there is fish in the hole, you just fish it. Although it is addicting. Went out in front of my creek this morning fishing 2 big stumps and caught 18-20 fish in about 30 minutes. The guy in the Bass Tracker with the bar across the back watched me and circled back a couple times to watch. I think he was marking the spot. He was looking hard!! It's stumps, they have been there forever. Around 10 were keepers but only 11 inchers. I let em all go. It was fun though!!

Are those the stumps y'all passed over for years? If so they are good stumps.....

ENJOY THE HUNT OR STAY HOME

Check Out Some Good Crappie Vids Here....
https://www.youtube.com/user/fishingorhunting

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:03 am 

Wish I had more to send, its lean right now but man I am all for a local guy chasing the dream. I root for Jason Reyes on FLW also as I went to HS with him and I want to see him do well. I see you guys out there almost every time. I am in a black Cajun with a white Johnson GT 150, I chase the bass and the crappie and always enjoy a good conversation about how its going that day, so stop me anytime and match a face with a name.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:01 pm 

Thanks, Kisndismis for the donation. Jim and I greatly appreciate any and all funds no matter the amount. You're a stand up guy.