I went to get my charger for my phone, and boom...too late.
I was going to joke that SK was probably fishing during Harvey; somewhere near a street drain with circling built up debris.
It's OK,i went to a nearby creek, no bites. Too busy holding on to dear life.
Although I usually show up for role call, even before I read this post about thoughts on Saturday, I was still about 70/30...30% keep your butt home, and 70% how the heck did that 30% even get a footing. Lol
I've been checking my two weather sites constantly for updates. I even check Doppler past and future.
I've seen the forecast be ridiculously off. Like an 80% chance for Saturday given on Monday, only by Thursday to have it be 20%...
They may have gotten a bit closer this time.
And, I guess before birth, we were all ladies. LOL third trimester y chromosome sent us the other way. No other reason to have nipples. LMAO
But, guess I'll just see you fellas next go round.
Oh yeah, I'm in the Galleria area right now, and whatever is here, is moving right on up thatta way. In the words of Forrest Gump.."big Ol fat rain." Actually glad it's rescheduled, my arm needs a rest.lol I still would have shown. Enjoy your weekend guys.
"Life is shorter than we've been lead to believe. Soak it all up like a dry sponge!"
"If I never win anything else in life, I smile knowing I came in first place in a race of billions!"