Lake Houston Fishing!

The one stop Lake Houston Fishing resource!
It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:36 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: batteries
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:15 am 
Site Admin

Battman
Post subject: Re: FYI
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:44 am

Had a call from one of your forum members this morning. When I asked how he had heard of us he told me about this site. So after reading through I decided to thank you guys for spreading the word by offering $10.00 off on the Group 31 Recon (regular price $59.95) size battery to y'all. Just print out this post and bring it with you.

Group 31 (13" x 8" x 9") 100ah, 1200mca $49.95 (plus tt&l and exchange, while supplies last, offer void if you have an Obama for president sticker visible on your automobile)

Also wanted to correct some information being passed along here. The batteries we sell are AGMs not Gells. It is important that you know this to insure proper charging. Most of you have chargers that have "battery type" selection switches. The Gell setting can damage an AGM. Also, an old school charger is compatable with AGMs where they will not fully charge a Gell. Everything is different when charging a Gell vs the other two types, from the high rate, to the absorption rate, to the low float charge.

Hope this post does not violate any business promotion rule. Just hoping to help out some fellow fisher folks.

Battery Express Co
805 S. Shaver St.
Pasadena Tx, 77506
713-475-8700
batexp@swbell.net
Chris Dorflinger
Owner since 1987
Fisherman from birth