Lake Houston Fishing!

The one stop Lake Houston Fishing resource!
It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:23 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: 2nd amendment
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:05 pm 
Site Admin

http://www.watcherofweasels.org/video-c ... amendment/

Post subject: Re: 2nd amendment
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:29 pm 

talk about click bait....saw second amendment and just had to check it out, lol.

I support it....all I got. :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:40 pm 

This guy shucks the corn! He shucks it all the way down the cob!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:10 am 

Had time to actually watch video. Well said Mr. Robinson!

What most of the gun activists don’t understand, and what obviously Mr. Robinson does, is that the whole premise behind being a criminal is that the law does not apply to you! So make all the laws you want.....They only impact Law Abiding Citizens.

All of these activists that have so much faith in the law of the land, should rally for a law to make murder illegal......wait a second.....

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:25 am 

GO4BASS wrote:

All of these activists that have so much faith in the law of the land, should rally for a law to make murder illegal......wait a second.....

ditto

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:34 am 

I really like this guy !!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:51 am 

They think police and military should be the only ones with firearms. And this 1 track minded way of thought over shaddows the fact that criminals do not care about the law.
Also, they think that the police will get there in time to help. This is another clouded idea. As time and time again we know they will show up after a crime has happened. They cannot grasp how it will happen in a real world case. You are your first line of defense. Not a phone or the police.

I was in a conversation about home invasion about 5 years ago. Which started off with the woman talking about how we need gun laws like Austrailia. I quickly informed her that because of those gun laws home invasion has sky rocketed in Austrailia. She said, "The people breaking into others homes just want to take material things. I dont need a gun to defent that stuff. I will just let them take it." I could not beleive what she just said. So I asked, "Where did you read that information from?" She said,"It common sense." I said, "Im sorry you think that is how it will work out." However, let me help you see the problem with the idea that all thry want is materialistic items.
Why do you think they broke in to your home? Her answer was, they are pour or hungry.
My reply, "That could be true, but how about they are trying to support a drug habit or just rape you?
Also, how about they didnt know anyone was home and discovered you in the house. You saw them and can Identify them. So this leads to covering their tracks and possibly murdering you to keep you from identifying them.
Not to mention, they are probably on drugs and high at the time they broke in. So they are not thinking clear to begin with. Her reply was, I would have already called the police.
My reply, well thats good. However, what are you going to do in the meantime waiting for them to arrive. You very well cant off the criminal some coffee. Everything I just told you will have happened before the police arrive. So by choosing to defend youraelf and not leave it up to anyone else. You have a chance to self preservation. So would you want a chance or just give up and let him take what he wants? She was stuck thinking about it.
I am proud to say, I possibly saved this womans life one day or atleast given her a fighting chance. Because since this day. She has purchased several firearms and even went as far as getting her coceal carry permit. You dont see this happen very often. So I was enlightened when she started questioning more about firearms. And learning about and how to use them.

Another problem is education. I have not seen any of these people take the information they have been fed and research it to make their own conclusion. They just run with anything they have been told. And it is so obvious they do not have a clue what they are talking about. And then the age old line comes out. " I grew up around guns" blah blah blah. Then they will go forth and shoot themself in the foot with something like "These high capacity magazines are basically the bullets for these guns. So if we ban them. They will eventually be used up." Now a statment like this completely contradicts the good ole "I grew up around guns" phrase.

That is as usless as the question. "Why do you need an AR15?" I can do that also. "Why do you need cloths?"
They would possibly come back with the answer of.." To cover my body", Well.... I can do that also. With an AR15.

And then you have where these people retort to violence when they do not get their way. Wearimg Nazi drab and marching around calling real U.S. Citizens and Patriots nazi.

I have a real problem with anyone who thinks they know what it best for everyone. Especially when they live in a bubble looking at rainbows and pet unicorns.

You want to confuse the crap out of these type of people. Next time you encounter one of these conversations ask them 3 questions.

1. Do you trust the government. 9 out of 10 you will get a NO.
2. Then you ask, so your all for a ban on guns right? You will get a YES.
3. So who do you think should be in charge of all of the guns then? "Sound of crickets inserted here"

Not a single person on this planet will dictate how I can defend my family, friends or myself.

Ok, partial rant and story over with :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:16 am 

Next time you get the comparison to Australia or Canada when it comes to gun laws, remind them that Australia is literally an island, surrounded by vast expanse of ocean, pretty easy to patrol what comes in and out. Canada is bordered to the North by one of the most inhospitable places on Earth, no worry about having to patrol that area, on the South they are bordered by the most prosperous and law abiding country in the WORLD, no threat there. The United States on the other hand shares a Southern Border with a 3rd world country, if we were to ever ban guns, it would create ANOTHER massive black market for Mexico to exploit. Banning guns in the US would NOT stop guns from being sold in the US, it would just stop any regulation associated with gun sales.

A human is much larger than a gun, at least most of the time.....haha, but there is a steady flow of them smuggled into the US daily. The cartels would absolutely love to see a gun ban in the US.